Saturday, November 8, 2014

Christmas Lights and Cards

I completed more Christmas preparation tasks, so I thought I'd pop in and share what I did.
I only spent 20 minutes of my day on these two tasks:

Checked that all Christmas lights were in working order. I did find three strands that would only light up halfway. Two of them were marked from two years ago that they only lit part way! Why was I saving them? No clue. I plan to take them to Home Depot for recycling this weekend.

Addressed Envelopes for Christmas cards. We don't send a lot of cards, so I was able to address nearly all of them in 10 minutes. I didn't sign the cards yet, but at least the return address labels are on and addresses written.

I'm really liking this preparing a little bit at a time! Are you working on any Christmas tasks?

No comments:

Post a Comment