With that in mind, I will share just a few more of my holiday preparations and planning:
- Wrapped two more Christmas gifts.
- Made a list of items we need to pack in our car for Thanksgiving.
- Cleaned up some papers on my kitchen counter and on my desk (just 10 minutes or so for the past two days).
- Took the turkey out of the freezer to begin thawing in the refrigerator on Monday. :)
- Finally making my Goodwill run (since Monday the roads were icy).
I might vacuum, do a load of laundry, pay bills, and cut up a bag of onions. Maybe, if I'm motivated. Oh, the onions. I figure if I cut the 8 or so onions I have, this will help in December with future recipes. I would freeze on trays first, then measure them out into 1 cup portions and put in freezer bags. But I may just take it easy too, as the time celebrating with family will be busy too.
Happy Thanksgiving! See you next week.