Monday, February 2, 2015

Slow Start

This will be a short post, because I have nearly zero to report on my progress.

My Sunday consisted of the following:

  • Three loads of laundry. All items were put away. 
  • Unloading and reloading the dishwasher.
  • A tidy of my kitchen counter, which included recycling papers I no longer needed.
  • I also put away three bike manuals I still had sitting out from the January paper purge.
Yep, that is all I got to. I think I just needed a break! I do have some ideas for things to accomplish today, so I hope I have more to report tomorrow. 

Do you get more done during the week or on the weekends?



2 comments:

  1. Three loads of laundry, all put away. Very impressive! I think I get more done during the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get just about nothing done on the weekends! Saturday is normally spent running about with the Mister, and then a lazy afternoon or evening (depending on how the day went!). Sunday is waiting for Church...then Church...then dinner, and then relaxing before bed (my church isn't till 1pm, and lasts for 3 hours...it kind of takes up the whole day somehow, though!).
    I do like, though, that my weekends are set aside for fun things. One, it means I have to get stuff done Monday - Friday, and if it doesn't get done, it has to wait until the next week. And two, because I have built in "off" or "free" days, which is always nice!!

    ReplyDelete