Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Wednesday 15 - April 29, 2015

The Wednesday 15!

I'm challenging you to find 15 items you can remove from your home, preferably not just basic household trash, but if you must it can count too. Is there a penalty for not meeting the goal? Of course not. One thing is better than none, right? Is there a reward for meeting the goal. Yes, the joy of finding more space in your home for things you love. Notice how you feel letting these items go that you just don't need. Often it is a feeling of satisfaction and peace. 

It's Wednesday 15! And I found more things to get rid of. It is almost time to go to Goodwill again. Hard to believe. This week I finally decided to part with some winter items...because I'm moving farther south where there will be less snow, a lot less snow. And yes, I'm a little bit happy about that!


  • Boots
  • Two pairs of gloves
  • Snowpants
  • Ribbon (2)
  • Buttons
  • Slippers
  • Fleece pullover
  • Nook Color
  • Nook case
  • Nook charger 
  • Nook stylus 
  • Purple fabric case
  • Pin backs (not sure what the right term is actually)
I'm donating everything except the Nook items. At some point I will try to sell for my daughter. I do think it is time for another drop off of my stuff. It is very important to keep moving the stuff all the way out of our homes. Just collecting in a pile isn't quite enough. 

How did you do this week? Did you find 15 items to declutter from your home? Share in the comments or on the Organized Friends Facebook page.


1 comment:

  1. Nice job! I need to get started on next week's, and take the other bags to a charity shop. It's piling up now.

    ReplyDelete