Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Wednesday 15 - May 20, 2015

The Wednesday 15!

I'm challenging you to find 15 items you can remove from your home, preferably not just basic household trash, but if you must it can count too. Is there a penalty for not meeting the goal? Of course not. One thing is better than none, right? Is there a reward for meeting the goal. Yes, the joy of finding more space in your home for things you love. Notice how you feel letting these items go that you just don't need. Often it is a feeling of satisfaction and peace. 


We purchased my daughter a new swim suit when we were out of town and wanting to swim in the hotel pool about a month ago. She was pretty sure the one left at home was too small. I finally remembered to ask both girls to pull their small swimsuits out for the Goodwill pile. One daughter even found a tank top and some slippers!

I dug through my 'behind the door' organizer (in the laundry room) and a few places in the kitchen to come up with the remaining items to let go of for this weeks Wednesday 15.

  • Cookbook (only use one recipe, so I typed it into Evernote)
  • Empty glue container (actually squeezed as much as I could into another one)
  • Lip balm
  • 3 various lights
  • 3 magnets
  • FunTak (we rarely use and it doesn't work too well)
  • Expired oregano oil


Amazing as always how much we can find to let go of!! As we get closer to moving I expect quite a bit more to go, but I may not get pictures taken of everything. Hopefully, I can keep a running list, but if not the end is the same. Less stuff!!

Did you find things to let go of this week? Did you get it donated or put in the trash? 

No comments:

Post a Comment