Monday, June 8, 2015

Hiatus

If you are reading this message, it means I'm taking a break from blogging...a hiatus of sorts. I intend to be back. It could be next week, next month or next year. No guarantees when. In the meantime, I encourage you to sign up for an email subscription so you will be notified of my next post. You can also sign up to join Organized Friends on Facebook. The Wednesday 15 Challenge will continue over there. In fact I will probably be on Facebook more than here for awhile. 

You could also browse all of my previous blog posts if you need inspiration! I will be back as soon as I can. And of course, best wishes for your decluttering and organizing!!

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you the best! And, of course, looking forward to keeping up with the Facebook group as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete