Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Wednesday 15 - June 3, 2015

The Wednesday 15!

I'm challenging you to find 15 items you can remove from your home, preferably not just basic household trash, but if you must it can count too. Is there a penalty for not meeting the goal? Of course not. One thing is better than none, right? Is there a reward for meeting the goal. Yes, the joy of finding more space in your home for things you love. Notice how you feel letting these items go that you just don't need. Often it is a feeling of satisfaction and peace. 

It's Wednesday again. These weeks seem to be coming so fast lately! I don't have a picture of my Wednesday 15 this week. I'm working fast, so I don't think about taking pictures right now. I just want the item gone!

Things I found this week to let go of:
  • Snow blower
  • Gas can
  • Engine oil
  • Old pair of sneakers
  • A wooden outdoor chair
  • Business cards 
  • Expired coupons
  • Litter box lid
Some things we used up this week:
  • Canned pumpkin
  • Lentils
  • Crushed tomatoes
  • Ripe bananas
  • Shampoo 
  • Can of cat food
One of us broke a glass cup this week, so one less in the cupboard now. I'm getting close to replacing these anyway, so not a big loss. And I also wouldn't suggest breaking things as a way to declutter!

If I don't post Wednesday 15 here for a few weeks, it's because I'm moving and all of my items are packed away! I encourage you to keep going. Fifteen items a week or more helps you to keep making progress. You can do it!! And always remember to drop off your donations as soon as you can. 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the move! Will you still be in CST?

    ReplyDelete