Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Wednesday 15 - September 16, 2015

The Wednesday 15!

I'm challenging you to find 15 items you can remove from your home, preferably not just basic household trash, but if you must it can count too. Is there a penalty for not meeting the goal? Of course not. One thing is better than none, right? Is there a reward for meeting the goal. Yes, the joy of finding more space in your home for things you love. Notice how you feel letting these items go that you just don't need. Often it is a feeling of satisfaction and peace. 




I found most of my fifteen items this week in our master bedroom closet. 
  • A piece of luggage
  • 9 hangers
  • 1 magazine
  • 1 book cover
  • 1 picture frame
  • 3 file folders
I also can report I sold two other items on eBay this week. More things out of our home!!

Did you find some things to let go of? How many? 





2 comments:

  1. Oh, wait, do hangers count? Because I have some hangers in my closet that I really have been wanting to chuck (as they're old, don't match, and aren't in use), and I do believe there are about 15 of them or so - if I toss those away, would that count? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say those hangers count! They are taking up space and you don't use them, so why not move them on and claim that space.

      Delete