Thursday, October 29, 2015

Day 29: Finish The Job

Hopefully, you get a little amusement out of this. I know I did!

I did a quick decluttering of our junk shoe organizer two days ago, remember?

Well....


It's still there. On the floor!! 


I even added a few things to the pile. Ack!

I share, because yes, even I, your organized friend is not perfect. I get distracted and don't always finish the job. And I did see this pile several times before I acted on it. I'm happy to report the trash was put away, the paper clips relocated and the markers, remotes and magnets were bagged up for donation (and yes, put in the donate bin).

My point. It does help to finish the job when you are first decluttering. Otherwise, it just becomes a relocated pile of your stuff. And if you get sidetracked then, when you notice again, finish the job. You won't regret it!

Did you find you had any piles left out from your decluttering this month? Is there one you could act on quickly right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment