Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Final Christmas List of Tasks

My list of things to do for Christmas is winding down, but there are still some things that need to be done. I'd really like to be complete with all of these by this Friday, December 18. That is one week BEFORE Christmas! So excited to be able to say that!!



Here's what I need to do:
  • Buy and send our eCard for Christmas
  • Wrap the final gifts that are arriving by mail. 
  • Plan Christmas meal(s) 
  • Make a grocery list
  • Place wrapped gifts under tree (right now they are hiding behind some furniture!)
  • Buy a couple final stocking stuffers (candy is all I need I believe)
And while this isn't exactly Christmas related, I really want to drop off the last of my decluttered items at Goodwill. I know it is possible there will still be items to declutter before the end of the year, but it will feel good to be just a bit lighter before the holiday! And I think I will get a haircut, too! 

What do you need to accomplish this week regarding your holiday plans? Did you make a list?


No comments:

Post a Comment