Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Gift Shopping Complete!

I did it! I'm done shopping for gifts BEFORE December 1st. I think it's the first time that has ever happened. And it feels good!



I picked up two stocking stuffers and two gifts at three different stores yesterday. I tried to find another item in a store that I thought would take a coupon, but sadly no. I ended up buying that gift online through Amazon. I was also able to order another gift at a steep discount because of Cyber Monday.

I'm going to spend a little time wrapping the items I already have later today or tomorrow. There are quite of few things coming in the mail and it would be good to be caught up. And having some wrapped gifts means the tree (once we put it up) will look even more put together. I'll share tree pictures with you next week!

Do you have a goal besides December 24 to complete your holiday shopping? Have you started wrapping your gifts?


No comments:

Post a Comment