Thursday, February 11, 2016

Decluttering By Letter: K

This Alphabet Challenge is fun!

We are already on letter K!!

The first thing I thought of with the letter K was kitchen. So many of us keep a lot in our kitchens. So at a minimum open a few drawers and cupboards and find anything in your kitchen that you don't use.

Otherwise, here are some other ideas to get you inspired to declutter items starting with the letter K:

Kits (unused or unfinished)
Keys
Key rings
Knobs
Knives
Knee socks
Kid items
Kitty items
Kettle
Karate equipment
Keepsakes
Knick Knacks
Kickball

I took my own advice and found three items in my kitchen that can go: pot holder (given by our landlords), a small cake pan (I have never used), and a small bowl with a chip in it.



There were a few other items I considered, but in the end decided I wasn't quite ready. I actually have a lot of extra space in my kitchen, so storing things a while longer isn't a problem.

Did you declutter in your kitchen? Or did you find something beginning with K to discard? If so, what did you find?





No comments:

Post a Comment