Saturday, February 20, 2016

Decluttering By Letter: T

We have just seven more days of Decluttering By Letters! Or less if I decide to combine those last few letters that I expect may be pretty hard. I'm sure you are all doing great. Even if you haven't actually decluttered every day or every letter, I expect that if you are reading it is helping you get ideas. And once you have time or find motivation, you will know right where to go!

My husband still has textbooks from when he went to college. These are about 15 years old. We revisit them every few years. We are keeping the ones I thought could go, but only until our daughter finishes high school in 2.5 years. These textbooks are in with other various books, so we were able to declutter some other 'text' materials from our previous jobs. Sometimes it does help to actually go through what you have. The items I got rid of were from some classes I took for a job, but when I read them, I realized they didn't have any real outstanding information that I needed, and definitely not in the form of a workbook! I've been holding on to those far too long and it feels really good to let go.


Need some ideas for things beginning with the Letter T that you might declutter in your own home? Here they are:

Towels
Toys
Ties
Teas
Thanksgiving decorations
Turkey day baking items
Trunks
Throw rugs and blankets
Trays
Trivets
Trikes 
Trivia games
Toaster
Trash cans
Tennis supplies 
Tomato cages
Trimmers
Tights
T shirts
Tables
Tablecloths
Televisions
Teaching supplies
Tax returns
Tents
Thesis
Things
Treadmills 
Tires

I'm sure there are many more ideas of things we can declutter with T. Do you have some ideas? What did you declutter recently that begins with T? 




No comments:

Post a Comment