Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Decluttering by Letters: C

I suppose the first item many of us may think of when decluttering by the letter C is clothing! And that is a big one for many people. And I would encourage you to consider looking in your closet and drawers for clothes you absolutely won't wear again. That freed up space will help keep the clothes you do have all the more tidy and easier to find. And if you donate your clothing, someone else will benefit.

I've been brainstorming and came up with these items for consideration that start with the letter C:

Cookbooks
Old carpet
Coffee cups, maker
Candles
Credit cards
Camping equipment
Cleaners
Cloths (dish, wash)
Comforters
Calculators
CDs
Computers and accessories
Crockpots
Couches
Craft supplies (and unfinished crafts)
Cat toys
Car (the inside)
Car accessories
Coats
Catch all areas of your home
Cotton fabric
Cups
Crayons
Cookie sheets
Casserole dishes
Containers
Curtains
Coupons
Collections
Cough medicine
Cameras and equipment
Cutlery
China sets

I've had a coffee maker hiding in my cupboard since we moved in. I actually kind of forgot it was up there! We did use it while we lived in our temporary apartment, and my husband used it when he was away at school. Unfortunately it does kind of burn the coffee, which doesn't taste right. So why do I want to keep it? I don't. Neither one of us likes it so if we are in need of another coffee pot in the future we'll buy another one. This one is getting donated!



What did you declutter that starts with C? What other things start with C that we could declutter?




No comments:

Post a Comment