Monday, February 8, 2016

Decluttering By Letters: H

H is for Hats. H is for Hobby. H is for Hearts.

Today we're decluttering items from our home that begin with the letter H! Here are some ideas to get you started:

Hoodies
History books
Hand me downs
Happy meal toys!!!!
Hats
Handkerchiefs
Headache medicine
Heart shaped decorations
Hand creams
Health drinks, shakes and powders
Health equipment
Health remedies
Halloween decorations
Hoe
Hooks
Horse toys and decorations
Hobby items
Hair tools, products and accessories
Hope chest
Hulu Hoops
Household items
Hopscotch
Hockey equipment
Half finished products
His stuff (with permission)

I have two things to share that start with H that are leaving my home.

First a hive, or specifically a bee skep. I got this from my mom who got it from a friend. I do like it, but I don't love it. It doesn't go with any theme I have going on in our home. It's tempting to put it out in the yard, but I'm concerned it would attract critters. So I'm letting it go.



I also went through our limited hair accessories and pulled out some items we no longer need.

Sorry the picture is blurry.


We may not need ANY of what we are storing, but I guess I figure it doesn't hurt to keep some just in case. I thought I'd show the hair bands we are keeping and how I put them on a carbiner clip.  It keeps them from floating around the drawer. And make the carbiner useful!



I know there are many, many other items we can find in our home beginning with the letter H. Which ones can you think of? Did you find anything that starts with H?

No comments:

Post a Comment