Saturday, February 13, 2016

Decluttering By Letters: M

I realize it is Valentine's weekend. Not sure if you are going to be in the mood to declutter, but if you are I still have ideas!

In fact, you should see my brainstorm list for the letter M. It's nearly a mile long:

Medicines
Mirrors
Multivitamins
Men's items
Mugs
Make Up
Mix Tapes
Military Gear
McDonald's toys
Music (CD, tapes, digital, printed)
Music players
Moccasins
Mail
Master bedroom
Massage tools
Marching band equipment
Markers
Manuals
Microfiber cloths
Mixers
Miracle cleaners (that aren't)
Microwave
Mowers
Martial arts gear
Masks (creams or costumes)
Mops
Mouse traps
March decorations
May decorations
Machines (broken)
Moving boxes
Memories
Miscellaneous

I decided in memory of the 80s and 90s I can finally let go of our large portable music player. It plays compact discs and cassette tapes!! I believe my husband used this in his office up until about four years ago. And I think we only used it once since then. We have alternative ways to play music now and get information, so I feel confident we do not need this. (We do have a battery operated radio in the case of emergencies.)


I don't know why, but decided to get rid of this one is exciting. I've seen it so many times and thought we should just get rid of it. It's finally going to happen!!

What other items starting with M could be discarded from one's home? Did you find anything to move on today?

P.S. We are done with half the alphabet!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment