Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Decluttering By Letters: P

Positively proud of all of you who are decluttering this month. Even if you aren't decluttering by letters, I'm still excited for you. Be cause it all counts towards the betterment of our homes!

There are an abundance of items beginning with P in our homes. Let's declutter some of them:

Pillows
Paint and supplies
Play Doh and accessories
Pink colored items
Purple colored items
Prescriptions
Pet supplies
Phones
Puzzles
Perfume
Paper decorations, plates and bowls
Paper
Pants
Pictures
Pepper mills
Plates
Plants (and pots)
Prizes (particularly the kid variety!)
Pitchers
Punch bowls
Plaques
Plastic anything
Purses
Pens and Pencils
Pots and Pans

My items declutter starting with P aren't super exciting. Except that the paper I did find I found in my desk drawer. There were papers from over a year ago or more that were no longer relevant. Those were recycled or shredded. And it only took me about 10 minutes to go through it!



And this piece of plastic. Ugh. I dislike a lot of plastic items. This one is the little pouch that was sent home with my daughter when she visited the dentist. It had the free toothpaste, brush and floss in it, which of course, we do use. But what doesn't one do with this plastic pouch? Okay. I can think of one thing: a pencil case. We definitely don't need a new one every six months. This one will get donated so that maybe someone can find a use for it in their home.


What did you declutter starting with the letter P? Was any of it paper? Please, please tell me!!

1 comment:

  1. I got rid of a few stray foam letters and a tiny book.

    ReplyDelete