Thursday, February 18, 2016

Decluttering by Letters: R

I thought decluttering items beginning with the letter R would be easy. In the end, I did find some things, but I actually had to skip over writing this post ahead because I couldn't find anything. I did however, have this long list of ideas! Yea. Ideas. That's what I'm here for. A little inspiration to get us all thinking of things we have that we don't need any longer.

Here are some ideas for the letter R:

Rugs
Rakes
Ripped items
Rocks
Radios
Running shoes & gear
Roasting pans
Rags
Rackets
Reading materials
Ribbons
Remotes
Razors
Ropes
Rubbish
Rain gear
Riffles
Rings
Rafts
Rooms in your home
Receipts
Rubber ducks 
Returns
Recyclables
Regretted purchases
Rabbit supplies
Roach spray
Rusty items

In the end we found some religious reading materials. We don't use these, so it is best to send them on to someone who might. 


Do you have any other R ideas? I found this letter a bit difficult. How about you? What did you declutter for the letter R? 


1 comment: