Sunday, February 21, 2016

Decluttering By Letters: U

Umm...umbrella. That' was my first thought as to items starting with the letter U. Was it yours as well? I actually don't have a spare umbrella to declutter currently. In fact, I'm in the market for a new one because I did get rid of a broken one several months ago.

There is, as usual, more items than umbrella. Some of the ones I could think are listed below:

Umbrella
Underwear
Unique items
Under Armour clothing
Used items
Under utilized items
Utility room
Utensils
Uniforms
Under the sink
Under the bed
Ugly items
Unidentified items

You can unsubscribe and unfollow people on your social media sites too! I'm actually pretty quick at decided to unsubscribe once I start realizing I keep getting emails and immediately deleting them. That is a sign you don't need those even coming in to your email in the first place.

I'm going to count my husband's uniform for the letter U. It's in our master bedroom closet right now. I'm moving it to the area where our donations go. I'm not sure if it is getting donated, sold or something else, but it is going!


I've noticed my donation spot is getting full this month even with just decluttering an item or two each day. It's going to be time to drive by Goodwill soon! What did you declutter for the letter U? Do you have other ideas? 




No comments:

Post a Comment