Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Small Task: Kitchen Knob Cleaning

Last week, after dinner, my husband was washing up a few dishes that wouldn't fit in the dishwasher. I had done my task of putting away food and decided after to wash the knobs on the kitchen cabinets. I figured it would be a quick task with noticeable benefits since I could see visible residue from our hands in recent days.

I didn't take before pictures, but here's how some of them look after I used damp and slightly soapy dish cloth on them. I used a dry towel to follow up. The task probably only took 10, maybe 15 minutes to complete.




I do appreciate the darker cabinets that don't show quite as much grime as the white cabinets I had in my kitchen a couple homes back. And again, I appreciate a small task that has visible results!

Do you clean your cabinet fronts? Do you just use soap and water or another method?

No comments:

Post a Comment