Sunday, March 6, 2016

Smaller Spring Cleaning Tasks

I've been writing about some of my big spring cleaning projects. I realize not everyone has the same amount of time to do these big tasks. I am a believer that big tasks can be broken down into smaller tasks if you are willing to commit 15 minutes a day. There really is power in a small amount of time!



I decided to brain storm some smaller cleaning tasks for you. Maybe some of the smaller ones will help get you started or motivated to do something that will better your home for you and your family.

  • Clean out silverware tray of crumbs
  • Dust the top of your fridge
  • Wash the glass on your front door
  • Change furnace filter
  • Wash sheets on one bed
  • Vacuum one floor rug
  • Wash one set of curtains
  • Wipe down coffee maker and toaster
  • Wipe down refrigerator door
  • Clean one shelf or drawer in refrigerator
  • Wipe the flat surface of your dryer and washer
  • Clean your microwave (inside or out, or both)
  • Pick up the trash in the front seat of your car
I suppose at this point the list could be starting to feel like you have to do it all. The truth is you don't. You don't have to do any cleaning if you don't want to. However, there is something about spring and the wiping away of the grime that helps me appreciate the things I have. I have no need to buy more when the items I do have are clean. 

Let me know if you decide to do one of these smaller tasks and how it goes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment