Thursday, May 19, 2016

Loaded Up for Goodwill

I've made progress on my closet! 

It was fairly easy as most of the decisions had already been made. These were items I had already decided to let go of. The only problem was seeing them again, made me question a few items. I have stayed strong and put all of it in the van to drop off at Goodwill. I probably made six trips out to the car, so it is a big stash of stuff. 


I have a book bag full of books and a few electronics that I plan to take to the used book store. I hope to get a few dollars for those items. More on that later in the week I hope.

I keep reminding myself that I will feel much better once the items are actually gone from my house. There has been too much procrastinating on getting my recent decluttering out!




No comments:

Post a Comment