Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Wednesday 15 - May 11, 2016

I have company this week. :)

I feel like I brought more stuff in the house in preparation. However, I think most of that is consumable, but there were a few replacement items bought as well.

My Wednesday 15 report this week is less than 15 items. But it counts. This is stuff that needs to go!

My jean capris are way too big now that I've lost 11 pounds (they were a bit big anyway, but not it's obvious). I making room in the freezer by getting rid of two ice packs that are never used. I have one less child at home and she dislikes this particular style. I bought a new computer at the end of March. I have transferred all my files, so this one is ready to be destroyed (well at least the hard drive). And I seem to have damaged two outdoor cushions, which is really, really strange. It's like the fabric got crusty and ripped or melted. This is where two new cushions came into our life!


A little bit of decluttering each week does add up. Of course, if you have a lot to declutter you might want to do more if you want it done faster! Don't over think what you think you need to keep. People live with far less than most of us, and they survive just fine! And in the world we live in, it seems it can all be replaced, too. 

Tell me about your decluttering accomplishment this week (here in the comments or on the Organized Friends Facebook page). 



No comments:

Post a Comment