Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Wednesday 15 - May 4, 2016

It's time to declutter again!! 

Last year, if you remember, I started Wednesday 15. The goal is to declutter at least 15 items in your home and share those on Wednesday. You can share here in the comments or on the Organized Friends Facebook page. 

I gathered all my items in one day and in just a few minutes. However, these were items I had recently noticed that could be a part of my Wednesday 15 decluttering. Keeping my awareness on noticing things we no longer need is very helpful!

This week I am discarding an old pillow, used up cleanser, floral sticks, 8 rubber ducks, a gift bag with tissue paper, a broken camera, and a very worn out T shirt. 


The rubber ducks have been placed in the gift bag to give to my sister and her daughters. I try not to bog down others with my discards, but it turns out when I mentioned it to her, she thought her girls would really like playing with them. Some of them were originally given to my oldest daughter when she was three by my aunt. They all came with names. And they were nearly an essential bath toy during the bathtub years! We have taken a better photo and will keep that along with our memories.

I tossed the pillow and cleanser in the trash. Everything else will get donated I think.

Less stuff to keep feels good!

What did you find to declutter this week? Are you giving any of it to a relative or friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment