Monday, November 28, 2016

Christmas Mission: Another Tree Decorated

We were traveling over Thanksgiving. I had hoped to have our main tree set up with lights before leaving. That didn't happen.  We did get it up yesterday, just a day after arriving back from our trip. 



I'm going to guess the tree set up was just about an hour, maybe less! There were three of us adding all the ornaments, so it doesn't take too long. We also set out some scented pine cones, our nativity, the stockings on the mantle and some table top decorations.

There were some things I didn't set out this year: Christmas themed picture books, small tree and ornaments, and two Royal Doulton figurines. My husband put them back in the garage. I may pull them out later if I feel we need more in other areas of our home. I'm really liking the simple decorations! I just don't need decorations everywhere. 

Have you decorated your home for the holidays? 

No comments:

Post a Comment