Friday, November 11, 2016

My Christmas Planner

For the past two years, I have used my blog along with a basic notebook to handle my Christmas ideas and plans. And for the most part that worked really well. But I was on Pinterest in October, and saw Christmas Planners! 

I really don't know if this is a good idea, but I'm going to try it!

My planner was free! I had the white three ring binder (although too big), page protectors, and index tabs. All I had to do was print off some free printables to make my planner work for me. There are a lot of options on Pinterest. I made sure to only print the pages I would absolutely use. I also printed my recipes.


I'm kinda in love with the front on my planner. So cute and festive! 


I added a little reminder from The Grinch about Christmas!


I printed November and December calendars to use for planning my to do list and activities. 


I'm adding items to my to do list as I think of them. I can check them off when completed. This will be a helpful guide next year when I begin my planning. 


We have only eight gift recipients. On my gift list I can make a budget, and brainstorm ideas or write down what they have requested.  


My baking list has a place for ingredients and any occasions I need to bake for (I think I only have one for my husband's office party). 


And finally, my planner has recipes printed out in clear page protectors. I can bake without getting flour on my computer! And you might see there are a couple receipts to the left. That pocket will come in handy as a place to put gift receipts. 

Since I don't know if I recommend a planner at this point, I'd like to suggest at a minimum you have a folder or notebook to keep all your thoughts, to do lists, and ideas in one place. The less time you spend looking for your lists the better! 

Do you have a Christmas planner? What tools do you use to keep your Christmas tasks organized? 


No comments:

Post a Comment