Thursday, February 16, 2017

Decluttering Bag by Bag: Bag 3

Decluttering Bag by Bag

In about five minutes, I found these items in our Bonus Room. 


The green bin was being used for some weights and exercise bands and I didn't like how it was working out and I knew I wanted it to go.

I opened the drawers to our coffee table to find Wii remote covers we haven't used in years, along with manuals that I'm pretty sure can be found online. I like ManualsLib as a place to find manuals and keep them bookmarked for future use. I also found a cable not being used and a remote to a cable box we don't own! 


I'm recycling all the paper, but donating the rest!I might see if there is a way to sell the Wii remote covers for a couple bucks, too. But soon, I want to get these items out of my home!

I challenge you to grab a bag and pick even a small area, like one drawer in your night stand or coffee table and declutter! Share your results at Organized Friends on Facebook

1 comment: