Saturday, February 18, 2017

Decluttering Bag by Bag: Bag 5

Decluttering Bag by Bag

Blocks. We still have blocks from when my kids were little. My youngest, age 16, no longer plays with blocks. It's time for this large (and heavy) bin to go. I'm sure I could sell it, but I think simple donation will be easiest. 


Instead of putting the blocks in a bag, I'm donated the bin too. This will help the next owner, and the truth is, I'm starting to have more empty bins around here and I don't know what to do with them all!

I'm counting the blocks at my Bag 5 for this series.

Will you fill a bag of decluttering this weekend? Grab a bag and set a timer for 5, 10 or even 15 minutes and get it done!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing from me yet, I'm not long home. I'll try again tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found another one today. A kids Halloween costume and a few other things. I'm donating it soon. I think that's 5 bags for me now.

    ReplyDelete