Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Decluttering Bag by Bag: Bag 8

Decluttering Bag by Bag 

Another day of odd assorted items. 
These items came together just before I decided to do this series. 

I found out that my family doesn't really like turkey any more, thus I don't know that I will ever make one again! I'm not keeping one bag around to find out. The bowl and dish cloth are ones I don't use and don't like. The scarf was made by a friend's mother and she never wore it. And the little pitcher was an art project that my daughter has rejected. 


I came across the warranty book in my van while waiting for my daughter. The warranty is long past expired. The other one was to track vehicle maintenance and we never used it. 

Is that all too much information about why I got rid of these various things? 


But look, it's another bag full of stuff! Yea me!!

Come on, if you haven't joined in, at least do one bag! I don't expect you to do as many as I do, although that would be exciting to hear about. Anything out of your home you don't use will make you feel better. I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment