Thursday, March 2, 2017

Decluttering Bag by Bag: Bag 14

Decluttering Bag by Bag

I was in our bonus room again. We have small dresser in there holding our printer. It contains some craft supplies, office supplies, and gift wrap. Guess what I found? Wine gift bags, yet I don't give wine as gifts. Folders that I stuffed in there, but won't use as we are significantly downsizing our files. And look a stencil I have NEVER used. I don't know why I have it! 




Today's bag brings the total bags decluttered to 14! That is more than I could fit in our trash can. It's going to fill up the back part of my van easily. And it was all hidden in drawers and closets. 

How many bags have you filled over the last few weeks? Can you fill up another bag today? I'm cheering for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment