Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Decluttering Bag by Bag: Bag 17

Decluttering Bag by Bag

This bag is full of items I knew that I wanted to let go of last fall! They haven't left my house yet because I was going to attempt to sell them. I'm still going to attempt, but I hope that by the time you read this they are sold. If not, they are going to be donated. The publish date of this post is my deadline! 

What you are seeing are two cold weather military jackets, one cap, a game and two new trimmer line rolls for a weed eater that no longer works. 



These filled up a very large bag. I almost could count this as two or three bags. :)


Today's bag makes 17 total over the last few weeks. Even if you declutter one bag a week, you are making a dent in the clutter! You can do this. Give it a try and tell me how it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment