Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Decluttering Bag by Bag: Bag 18

Decluttering Bag by Bag

This by itself fills a bag. That is easy!
 I no longer use this, as I live further south where I seem to get more sun. 
I'm attempting to sell it, but will donate if comes to that. 


Getting rid of larger things helps make more space in a closet, cupboard, or on a shelf. Be honest with yourself and admit you no longer use these bulky items. It is time to let them go and be of use to someone else. That is really my hope with this. I will sell it for a good deal to someone who is in need. 

Can you think of a bulky item that you don't use that you could part with this week? Think of how much space you would gain if that item was off the shelf or out of the closet! I'm cheering you on. 

1 comment:

  1. Yep. The Tommee Tippee Perfect Prep machine. It's been sitting on a shelf in the kitchen next to the window, so we can't even sell it.

    ReplyDelete