Friday, March 10, 2017

Decluttering Bag by Bag: Bag 20

Decluttering Bag by Bag

Paper! I found more paper that needs to go. The extra warranty manuals from my husband's truck were found along with some expired insurance and title registrations. We also found two files of old work paper work. Nearly all of it can go, the items we saved can be combined to one file. 


I did need to shred some of the paper (the pile in the middle), the rest is stashed in the recycle bin until pick up day. I tossed the pictures on the lower right, and will recycle the CD. 


The shredding along equaled one bag. Yea for bag 20!


How is this bag challenge working for you? I'm honestly starting to wonder if I will get to my ultimate goal of thirty. I'm still in it to try! Soon I need to actually drop these things off and have them truly out of my house. That is the final step!!

1 comment: