Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Decluttering Bag by Bag: Bag 26

Decluttering Bag by Bag

More things to let go of! These last bags are going to be the hardest, I think. But I remain optimistic that I will get to thirty...someday! 

New shoes purchased mean the old ones go, along with the new box. Extra store hangers found. And I'm finally letting a very old workout bra go after buying a replacement. And my daughter was a technology fair recently. She came home with some goodies that really aren't that great...so they go too! 

It's all bagged up! I will make a final Goodwill run at the end of the month. I have already made one drop off of the majority of the items. 


I've been watching a woman declutter for Lent on YouTube. She is decluttering by categories. One was jewelry. Another was swimsuits. As you saw recently, I have very little jewelry and only one swimsuit, so I'm not so great at following along with her decluttering journey! 

Just four bags left to make it to 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment