Saturday, March 11, 2017

Minimalism: How Much Jewelry Do I Own?

As you watched and read about me decluttering over the last several weeks and years, you might start wondering what I actually own! I'm giving you a peek into some areas that might be of interest to you. Next up: Jewelry! 

I regularly only wear my wedding ring and a pair of pearl earrings. My husband gave me both. 


This is the only other jewelry I own. 

A pearl necklace, a cross necklace, a sorority pin (with a piece broken off), a silver/stone charm from my grandmother, and two rings (one emerald, the other a diamond). I rarely wear any of this jewelry. 


While I find jewelry pretty, I don't find the need to be changing it up every day. It's just easier to keep things simple with one ring and my earrings. And the truth is when you are wearing jeans and a t shirt most days, pearl earrings are probably already over the top! 

How much jewelry do you own? Do you wear most of it? Do you have some that you could let go of? If it all brings you joy and you wear it, you should keep it! 

1 comment:

  1. I only wear my wedding ring. I own more than that though.

    ReplyDelete