Saturday, March 4, 2017

Minimalism: What's in My Purse?

Yes, I'm a borderline minimalist. There aren't too many, if any, areas where I have what anyone would consider excess. As I wind down the series on my decluttering, I thought I would share with you what I own, not just what I'm letting go of. It will be a minimalism series of sorts. 

So let me show you what is in my purse on a regular basis.


My wallet contains identification, about three credit/store cards, a few coupons, insurance cards, and a little bit of cash. I have my keys for two cars, with two store loyalty cards and a library card attached. I carry eyeglass readers (because you know I'm over 40 and can't read fine print)!! Gum, reusable bag, lavender roll on oil, one pen, lip balm, hair tie, eye drops and tissues round up the rest of what I carry around in my purse. Oh, and some feminine items too, but not pictured. 

If you were keeping track, that is about 11 items, not counting the items in the wallet or keys as separate items. Seems minimal to me. I'm sure others carry less, and probably many more carry more. 

How many items are in your purse? Do you think you could carry less than you do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment