Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Decluttering Bag by Bag: Bag 27

I finally found a few more things that I can count as bag 27 in this decluttering project! It helped that I remembered that my daughter has been holding on to a new pair of shoes for an art project. However, she has decided to abandon that project. I'm going to attempt to sell the shoes.


I found two hair products I thought I might use (they had been my daughter's) and I realized I'm not going to use them either. And there were two workout towels that were starting to shred, so they need to go. And there are some inserts to a bra that I'm not using. And finally a screw and a mini Ziploc bag. It's not like those last two items make a big difference, but I don't need to be saving such things. 


Just three more bags of items I need to find to meet my 30 bag goal! I will be back once I have those to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment