Saturday, June 17, 2017

Decluttering Bag by Bag: Bag 25

Remember earlier this year when I was decluttering bag by bag? My goal was to declutter 30 bags of items. At last count (in late March) I had 24 bags of decluttering.

I finally have rounded up another BIG bag for the thrift store!!



Most of the items contributed were from my daughters doing some decluttering on their own. I did add the shoes, two shirts and a magnet!



Oh, and the sleeping bag? Yep, it was decluttered earlier this year, but didn't make it to my car for other donation. It did go this past week!

Last weekend when I was cleaning the garage, I found a small pile of items that were decluttered previously that were to be dropped off at the Habitat for Humanity thrift store. It's been over two months, so I made it a priority this past week to get those items dropped off!

It feel good to get some of these things out of the house! I'm always on the lookout for more to let go of. It's easier to find things when you only keep what you use. It's also much, much easier to clean when you have less to clean around.

Have you decluttered recently? Summer can be a great time to declutter. Grab a bag and start today.






No comments:

Post a Comment