Here's what I accomplished:
- Dusted light fixture
- Dusted top of mirror
- Cleaned sink and counter top
I went to go dust the fan cover and the light fixture on the ceiling only to realize I can't reach them because the ceiling is so tall! I don't think they were too dusty anyway.
- Dusted picture frame
- Cleaned toilet inside and out (including the base near the floor)
- Dusted top of shower insert, curtain rod and shower head
- Rinsed the tub (it's rarely used)
- Dusted towel bar
- Wiped down baseboards
- Wiped down bathroom door
At this point only 11 minutes had expired! I finished up by wiping the cabinet doors inside and out. I also had to time to pull the items stored under the counter out so I could do a quick wiped down of the inside of the cabinet.
There were a few minor things I did not do that would be considered detailed cleaning:
- Dust for cobwebs
- Clean out the cabinet drawers
But yes, just fifteen minutes! It helps it is a small bathroom and rarely used. Tomorrow I'm moving on to a third room for some detail cleaning. I'll do what I can get done in 15 minutes.