Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Getting Things Done: Cleaning the Fridge

Thanks for following along with my Getting Things Done series! I'm sharing my tasks, but I don't want you to lose focus on what you are trying to accomplish. If cleaning the fridge is not on your list, ignore that part of my post. Focus on my completion of something on my list. I want the same for you. Completion or progress on what you want to get done in October!!




After my morning walk, I decided to do a quick wipe down of the fridge. I'm usually cleaning it out every three months, but I think it may have been longer this time around. It really wasn't too bad, but it was time again.

My plan was simple. Pull items off one shelf, wipe down with soap and water, dry, and put things back. I repeated this for each individual shelf and drawer. Unfortunately, this task took a little longer than usual because I chose to do it the day after buying groceries! It goes much faster just before buying groceries.

Here's the after pics:


Nice and clean shelves!!

I have to say thank you for following along with me this month. I'm motivated to get my list done just because I know you are each reading and following along with your own tasks. It's a win for all of us!

Tell me about what you are getting done either here in the comments, or on the Organized Friends Facebook Group. I will cheer you on! We can get things done this month if we keep our focus.



No comments:

Post a Comment