Sunday, October 22, 2017

Getting Things Done: FAFSA Times Two

FAFSA. Free Application for Student Aid. Something to fill out each year if you have a student (or yourself) in college or about to go to college. Our oldest daughter is in her junior year of college, and our youngest daughter is finishing high school this year. That means I get to fill out the application twice this year.



I always dread it, but I did notice this year, much of it is pre filled. And there's the option to transfer information from your tax return. I really only needed the balance of our non retirement investments, cash, checking and savings account balances. Luckily I knew right where to find those.

The best part is I got another task done!! And way, way, way before the deadline. This is not something I wanted to be doing during the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment