Thursday, October 19, 2017

Getting Things Done: Memorabilia

My husband recently came home with a very nice gift from his colleagues. Technically now his former co-workers. It is a framed matted photo, a unit patch and metal placard. It also was signed on the mat by all of his coworkers.

It seemed only right that it should be hung on the wall somewhere in our home. That part was actually super easy, I moved another picture to our dining room and hung this one in it's place.

The part that was more of a task, was getting a new frame for a certificate he earned in the last year. He has a similar one that is also framed (but never hung). Luckily, we remembered where we bought the frame and found one that was very similar.

Yea...nice photo of the lights!!!


I can now say the newest gift and both certificates are hung! What is even more satisfying is how much my husband appreciates my effort to make sure they were displayed. I had no idea it would mean so much. And really it was simple!

I tell you this Getting Things Done does have rewards I wasn't expecting. Has that happened to you? And surprises in how you felt after getting something marked off your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment