Monday, October 30, 2017

Getting Things Done: Selling on eBay

I've been an off and on eBay seller for years. My account says I started selling in December 2001! That's nearly 16 years of stuff we bought and I resold when we no longer needed it. It's the first place I look to determine how to get rid of an item. If it has value to someone else, and worth the potential sale price for my time, I will list it. 


I sold three things earlier this month, but found four more while decluttering the other day that have good potential adding some cash back into our bank account. So fingers crossed the toy, jacket and two theme park items will sell soon! 

One year I made enough selling on eBay to fund our Christmas gifts! I think the amount accumulated to nearly $1,200, but I know I spent less on Christmas. There is money to be made there. 

I get that not everyone has the time or patience to resell their used items. That's perfectly fine. I find I like the little extra perk that comes from getting some cash back. I'm always cheering for you if you make a decision to let go and then get it out of your house in some way. What ever motivates you to move those unused items on is good in my book! 

So happy...getting stuff out of our home and off my list!



No comments:

Post a Comment