Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Getting Things Done: Wrap Up

Thirty-one days of Getting Things Done at my house was a success! The list was big and daunting. But I got nearly everything on my list complete. A few tasks will rollover to the future, but that is okay. There was never a hard deadline. Just a self imposed one!



The tasks I did not complete were:
Setting up appointment to have second fridge repaired
Starting an online photo project
Calculating short term savings goals
Dusting all the light fixtures

Other tasks I completed but didn't write about:
Tossed expired medications
Tossed expired spices

Oh, and I did finish my book that I mentioned earlier in the month! I started another one, but didn't get too far on that one. I do have in mind that I'd like to finish it in the next two weeks.

Thank you so, so much for letting me share my list and accomplishments with you. Knowing there are people reading and interested is great motivation for me. I hope you were able to accomplish whatever it is you set out to get done this month, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment