Wednesday, January 17, 2018

2018 Decluttering: More in the Kitchen

I do this thing where I notice things need to be decluttered, or that I should let go of, but then do nothing about them. I guess that's procrastination in some form, huh?

Today I took action! 

I decluttered some things that I have noticed we no longer use or need in the kitchen. 


Here are a few things you are seeing in that pile: cheese grater, a large bowl, an old sauce pan with lid, a springform pan (maybe used once), a sugar bowl, cookie cutters, containers without lids, a book and a stainless steel water bottle with an uneven bottom. And yes, some trash and things for recycling, including expired medication! 

I didn't count everything, but I'm counting this pile as 31. 

That brings me to an even 100 items decluttered in 2018. Just 1918 left to go! 



1 comment: