Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Quick Decluttering: Junk Drawer

I don't think of myself as having a true junk drawer. Over the years I have found places for what might be put in a junk drawer. The closest thing I have right now is an overflowing desk drawer. I really have been tossing things in the there over the last few months!

So I timed myself and took pictures to share with you on my desk drawer progress!

 Before


After


I found a several pieces of paper to recycle, a keyring to donate and a packet of seeds to give away. Counting this as three items out!

The stuff below needed to be relocated to other areas of our home. 


And this little project took me eight minutes. I thought that was a bit longer than needed, but I sure had a case of I can't decide on some of the items. I think I kept some things I should get rid of...but for now it is what it is. 

What could you declutter in eight minutes? Do you have a junk drawer or some other spot you toss 'junk'? 

No comments:

Post a Comment