Friday, April 27, 2018

2018 Decluttering: An Update

Whoops! I've been a little absent from updating you on our decluttering progress for 2018.

I ended March with a final tally of 1550 items decluttered since the beginning of the year! So much paper was purged in March. I feel like we barely have any files left. :)

And after such a big purge during the first three months of the year, I honestly just needed a break from that task. Life is about balance right? So I've been focused on other things in April. And I feel really good about that.

As I look towards the end of April, I realize I need to check in with my monthly tasks. I've got some work to do! I've only washed the sheets once each and made our weekly meal plan. The next few days I will attempt to cross a few more (hopefully all) the additional items off the list.



Since one of those is a Goodwill drop off I decided I should pack up the items I have been collecting for donation (or to count and toss). The tally of these and a few other items not pictured is 51! I actually sold six items on eBay in April. I counted them as twelve since I also purged the mailer at the same time!





So drumroll....I have exceed 1600 items decluttered. 1601/2018!! Only 417 more items to find before year end. I have eight months, so I do think it is possible.

How has your decluttering been going? Are you on a roll or in a lull?

No comments:

Post a Comment