Tuesday, May 1, 2018

2018 Decluttering: One Box Challenge

In order to keep the momentum of decluttering going here at our home, I'm taking on the one box challenge. Have you heard of this? I learned about it from some vloggers on YouTube. It seems to have originated with Rachel at Sweet and Simple Home. A link to her most recent one box challenge decluttering is here.

The first step is to find a box to contain the items I will declutter.

Here is the one I found. I've been saving the box for who knows what I thought I would mail, so it's a good thing this box will be leaving! It measure approximately, 20"x13"x12" when closed, so it is rather big.


I have one item I already know I'm going to add. 

Heck, let me just go get it and put it in there to get this one box challenge started! 


That's a foam roller. And if you followed my thirty bags challenge in the past, you may have seen that I added this, but it didn't actually make it out of the house. Oops! 

I'll be back before the end of the month to count up how many items I added to the box. 

Will you join me and fill one box for decluttering this month? Let me know if you fill more than one box! 

No comments:

Post a Comment