Wednesday, August 1, 2018

2018 Decluttering: July

 I've given a few sneak peaks of items we have been decluttering this month on the Organized Friends Facebook page. The month is winding down, so I thought I should figure out my tally for the month and add it to my 2018 Challenge.

 The items in the first picture below came from my daughter's closet. A few hidden items will attempted to be sold.


In addition to my daughter's backpack, I found old marching band shoes, decor items, and some items from our hall closet. 


I'm sure it's hard to tell exactly what is in the bins below, but basically some clothes and shoes from my closet. Some to be tossed, some donated. I'm saving the bins, although I probably don't need them either. 


And then there is some things here that we decluttered much earlier in the month. 


Those items total nearly 25 I think. 


The items from my daughter's closet. Looks to be 11 items.


And this box is FULL! I didn't take pictures of all the items, but the box is full and heavy. Office supplies, decorations, clothes, arts and crafts and other various unneeded items


And the total for July...those last purple checked off boxes...121 items!


The new total for 2018 comes in at 1759 items decluttered this year. And the year isn't over yet. :) How is your decluttering going? If you are counting bags, pounds donated or actual items what is your current tally? 


1 comment: