Friday, April 26, 2019

Extra Shelves For A Closet

I tweaked another closet for better organization!

I had three shallow plastic shelves from my last closet makeover. It was either make use of them or donate. I found a use for two on our master closet shelf.


Here's what the shelf of our master closet looked like before. Mostly our jeans and shorts in stacks.  An advantage of minimal wardrobe is that it's not hard to find the few things you have in a small stack or two. 


I added one shelf to each side. Three would not fit. 
On this side I put my shorts and capris on the top and jeans and a hat on the bottom. 


My husband gets the rest of the shelf. From left to right on the bottom: sweater, jeans, pajama shorts and some miscellaneous items.  Shorts and ball caps on top of the white shelf.


Not super fancy at all, but it looks neater.! We'll see how we it works. 

What do you store on the top shelf of your closet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment